Check back frequently for updates to the meeting program!
Greetings from the 2011 Program Chair
Plan out your entire meeting experience! Add workshops, sessions, committee meetings, and more to your own personalized schedule so that you can be sure to catch all the events you want to attend.
Professional Development Workshops
- Using the Wii for Fun and Physics
- Grant Writing 101: Grant Writing Workshop for New Faculty
- SACS Friday H.S. Teacher Workshop: Nuclear Education Coastal Georgia College Camden Campus
- See all workshops
- Rutherford: His Life and Legacy
- Laboratories Rutherford Would Approve
- Using Robotics to Teach Physics
- Extended Investigations in 5-9 Classrooms
- Status of Women in Physics
- Revision of the AAPT Guidelines for Two-Year College Physics Program
- Fred Dylla (AIP) "One Hundred Years of Nuclear Physics"
- Lee Peddicord (Texas A&M University), "The State of the Art in Nuclear Power: Breeder Reactors and Beyond"
- Nancy Mendenhall (Proton Therapy Institute), "State of the Art Nuclear Medicine: Proton Therapy"