Contest Dates: April 15 - June 15, 2014
The 2014 AAPT Summer Meeting T-Shirt Contest is open to EVERYONE. The deadline to submit a design is June 15th. Enter now for a chance to win a $100 American Express gift card and a t-shirt featuring your winning design.
We're hosting a 2 month-long contest to select a design for our new shirt for the 2014 AAPT Summer Meeting in Minneapolis, MN.
We are looking for creative designs that will incorporate the theme for our summer meeting, "The Fun of Teaching Physics". We're looking for creativity and for a design that can be worn by people of all ages! For additional requirements, please refer to the contest guidelines.
A panel of judges will determine which design will be chosen as the winner and its designer will be notified by Monday, June 30th.
Deadline for all submissions is Sunday, June 15th.
* Electronic Design Submissions: .EPS, .PDF, or .AI only. Send directly to: email@example.com.
* Entry Forms should be submitted via fax to 301.209.0845 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Open to everyone.
• You must incorporate the following:
1) Text: AAPT -or- American Association of Physics
2) Theme: The Fun of Physics
• Design should appeal to meeting participants of all ages.
• Designs may include line art and text but no photographs.
• Your design is for the front of the shirt and may encompass an area up to 10″
• Design may use a maximum of three colors.
• The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include
any third-party logos or copyrighted material. By entering the
competition, you agree that your submission is your own work.
• Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Submitting an Entry
• Digital entries only.
High-resolution images in .EPS format are preferred. We will also accept VECTOR art
entries in the following formats: .AI and .PDF. There should be
no embedded bitmap images.
• Fill out the entry form/artist agreement in its entirety and fax to 301.209.0845
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: 2014 AAPT Summer Meeting T-Shirt
• Submissions will be accepted through Sunday, June 15, 2014.
Download the Entry Form / Artist Agreement
The Fine Print
• Maximum of one entry per person.
• All entries must include an Entry Form and signed Artist Agreement to be
• Submissions will be screened by the American Association of Physics Teacher
for merit and feasibility;finalists will be voted on by a panel
• The American Association of Physics Teachers reserves the right to make
changes to the winning design before printing, including changes in
image size or ink color or t-shirt color.
• By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by
the America Association of Physics Teachers including, but not
limited to, the AAPT website, the 2014 AAPT Summer Meeting T-shirt and future marketing materials.
• AAPT reserves the right to final
• The winning design will be announced by Monday, June 30, 2014. The
creator of the winning design will win a $100 American Express gift card
and a t-shirt featuring their design.