AAPT National Meetings
Members receive special pricing on registration and workshop fees at all AAPT national meetings. This is a unique opportunity to take part in a variety of events that are based on physics education and the principles that AAPT represents. Enjoy a variety of sessions and activities including internationally known physics speakers, committee meetings, awards, workshops on various facets of physics teaching, presentations, poster sessions, and most of all, over 1,000 physics teachers. AAPT also hosts a broad range of physics equipment suppliers, resources, and booksellers in our large exhibit hall.
Join The Conversation! Follow us at @AAPTHQ and use #AAPTWM22
Use the #AAPTWM22 hashtag to talk about the upcoming AAPT Winter 2022 Meeting.
- 2021 Virtual Summer Meeting, July 31-August 4
- 2022 Winter Meeting, January 8-11 (Hilton New Orleans Riverside)
- 2022 Summer Meeting, July 9-13 (Amway Grand Plaza Hotel/Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- 2023 Winter Meeting, January 14-17 (Hilton Portland Downtown)
- 2024 Summer Meeting, July 6 - 10 (The Westin Boston Waterfront, Boston, Massachusetts)
- 2021 Virtual Winter Meeting, January 9-12
- 2020 Summer Virtual Meeting
- 2020 Winter Meeting, January 18-21 (Caribe Royale Hotel, Orlando, Florida)
- 2019 Summer Meeting, July 20-24 (Utah Valley Convention Center, Provo, Utah)
- 2019 Winter Meeting, January 12-15 (Westin Galleria Houston, Houston,Texas)
- 2018 Summer Meeting, July 28-August 1 (Renaissance WDC Downtown, Washington DC)=
How to get involved in AAPT National Meetings
- How to Organize a Session or Workshop
- Suggest Plenary Speakers
- How to Host a National Meeting - check-list for Universities and other potential hosts
Information for Area Chairs and Session/Workshop Organizers
Guidelines for Speakers, Poster and Demo Show Presenters
Information for Sponsors, Advertisers, and Exhibitors
Promote excellence in physics education through Corporate Partnerships - If you are seeking ways to increase your corporate visibility and impact the future of science education, there is no better or convenient opportunity than a sponsorship at an AAPT meeting. Please click here for more information.
Click here to download this document as a template to complete your own letter to your supervisor requesting support to attend AAPT's Physics Education Meetings.