The monument to General Andrew Jackson at Jackson Square was the world's first equestrian statue in which the horse had more than one foot off the base. — www.experienceneworleans.com
Some photos courtesy of New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau
1. Are you a first-time attendee to an AAPT National Meeting?
2. What level of physics or astronomy do you currently teach?
3. Did you attend the 2013 AAPT Winter Meeting in New Orleans?
4. Do you think New Orleans is a good meeting's destination?
5. What are you looking to gain from attending the 2016 AAPT Winter Meeting?