AAPT Announces Winter 2022 Fellow
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
College Park, Maryland, United States, October 14, 2021—The 2022 AAPT Fellows Awardee has been announced. The criterion for selection of Fellows is exceptional contribution to AAPT's mission, to enhance the understanding and appreciation of physics through teaching. Fellowship is a distinct honor signifying recognition by one's professional peers. Any AAPT member who has maintained an active membership for at least 7 years is eligible for nomination for Fellowship. Nominations are evaluated by the AAPT Awards committee and approved by the AAPT Board of Directors.
The 2022 Winter Fellow is Bree Barnett Dreyfuss, Pleasanton, CA
AAPT is an international organization for physics educators, physicists, and industrial scientists—with members worldwide. Dedicated to enhancing the understanding and appreciation of physics through teaching, AAPT provides awards, publications, and programs that encourage teaching practical application of physics principles, support continuing professional development, and reward excellence in physics education. AAPT was founded in 1930 and is headquartered in the American Center for Physics in College Park, Maryland.
- October 14, 2021 - AAPT Announces Winter 2022 Fellow
- October 13, 2021 - Richardson Recipient of the 2022 AAPT Homer L. Dodge Citation
- October 13, 2021 - Cunningham Elected APS Fellow
- October 12, 2021 - Dounas-Frazer Recipient of the AAPT 2022 Homer L. Dodge Citation
- October 12, 2021 - McCachren Recipient of the AAPT 2022 Homer L. Dodge Citation