Barbara Lotze Scholarship Winners for 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) announced the winners of the 2019 Barbara Lotze Scholarship for Future Teachers .
Undergraduate students enrolled, or planning to enroll, in physics teacher preparation curricula and high school seniors entering such programs are eligible. Successful applicants receive a stipend of up to $2,000 and a complimentary AAPT Student Membership for one year. The scholarship may be granted to an individual for each of four years.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Barbara Lotze Scholarship for Future Teachers. Applicants must declare their intent to prepare for, and engage in, a career in physics teaching at the high school level and must, at the time the scholarship funds are received by the student, be:
The 2019 scholarship recipients are:
- February 26, 2020 - Barbara Lotze Scholarship Winners for 2019
- February 25, 2020 - David M. Cook Awarded the 2020 Millikan Medal
- February 24, 2020 - Chandralekha Singh Becomes President of AAPT
- January 8, 2020 - Curtis Hieggelke - Obituary
- November 26, 2019 - Robert C. Hilborn Elected 2019 AAAS Fellow