WebAssign Practice Exams
WebAssign practice exams are open to everyone without a fee. In order to take the practice exam, see the following instructions:
- Go to https://www.getenrolled.com/
- Enter the course key aapt 7027 9026 and click on ‘Enroll’
- Click 'Continue' to enroll in the course (Instructor will be Jon Anderson)
- If the student has an existing WebAssign account they will log in with their username and password
- If they do not have an account, they will click on ‘Create Account’
- Follow the instructions to create a Cengage account
- Click HERE for step by step instructions
Practicing & Administering the Exam
Students will be able to take past exams to practice how to answer questions in WebAssign. When the exam dates are open, none of the practice exams will be available.
The student's instructor or person proctoring the exam will have the password for the "PhysicsBowl" exam and should administer the test verifying that the student took the exam. Students will get just one attempt to answer all 40 questions.
For more details and information about the PhysicsBowl, please contact AAPT's Programs department at 301-209-3340 or firstname.lastname@example.org